Monday, 27 January 2014

A Delivery from the South Lands :)

Wonderfully, gloriously, I was delivered a huge tub of cornish clotted cream by hand today by the lovely Morgan, my friend, colleague and fellow roadtripper. I was astonished at how big this tub was, so I had to take a photo:

Look at it! There's so much goodness! :)

And of course, if there's clotted cream, there has to be scones, and what better opportunity is there to make some? Limited edition too - I only made 4, hahahaa! :) With a friend to eat it with, it's the perfect recipe for a lovely evening! :)

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is pure joy on a plate. Nom nom nom! :)

I'm excited to have Morgan in my house for a little while. It's been exactly 3 weeks since anyone else lived in this house apart from me so this is very nice! :) It's nice to have company, and of all people of the world, it's the amazing, the super dooper Morgan! :) Hoorah! :) More adventures soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)