Wednesday, 1 January 2014

A New Year Yorkshire Pudding

My parents and I decided that the best way to bring in the new year was to eat huge homemade Yorkshire Puddings. Having successfully made tiny ones for Christmas, I decided that I had the adequate skills to make huge ones :) Hahahaa. Here's how they turned out:

Look at it! So big, and so lovely!

Mum and Dad have been excited about this for weeks now.

And here's my Yorkshire Pudding, all loaded up with food and ready to go! It was crispy and lovely and tasted delicious! :) Yaaaay! :)

Now, there are some of you lovely people who have been following the progress of last year's 365 project, and have expressed interest in me doing it again. I really want to, but it's been quite a commitment. This coming year will be full of tour goodness, and I need to focus my energies on that. I will still blog as much as possible because I think it's a great habit, but I don't know if I'll be able to do it every day, especially when I'm on the road. 

So here's to another great year of blogging, and I hope that you too had a wonderful start to 2014, with or without huge Yorkshire Puddings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)