Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Icicles

I have been quite fascinated by the icicle formations on every single building here in the US. It is just that cold that if you go outside and stay still for long enough, you'll start growing icicles. I braved a 15 minute photo adventure to take some pics of these impressive natural water formations:

The icicles form pointy fringes along the edges of buildings. It's actually very pretty.

Occasionally these icicles are monstrous. Wouldn't want to be standing near that when it falls down.

Here is a fallen icicle. Still huge!

The cars grow icicles too - they look like they have beards! :)

There's approximately 7 days until I go on the Pop-Up Adventure Play and Special Guests Tour 2014, and I'm really excited. I'm purposefully giving myself time to rest for a few days so I have enough energy to be on the road for 2 months. Things are all coming together now too, and with 14 locations to organise, it's been quite a feat! I think in the next few days, I'm going to get myself some snowpants so I can frolic with joy in copious amounts of snow and visit all of the icicles! Hoorah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)