Thursday, 6 March 2014

Zan On Tour: A Series of Selfies

I'm pretty sure that you are all familiar with my selfie habit, so here is a series of selfies taken from the last couple of days of the roadtrip that I thought you might enjoy. :)

Temple, TX - Just after lunch with the yellow car :)

Somewhere between Temple and Lubbock, TX - Group shot! :)

Somewhere just outside of Clovis, NM - Straight, empty roads and me.

Albuquerque, NM - With the alien (read: goat) skull at the Rattlesnake Museum.

Albuquerque, NM - With the cactus!

Life on the road is exhausting. Good news is I'm not sick any more! Yay! :) So glad that I'm doing this whole thing with Morgan. It's been hard work, but with Morgan there, everything feels easier, more exciting and a lot more fun. Hoorah for Morgan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)