Sunday, 20 April 2014

Zan On Tour: The Final Stop

Well folks, it is done! We've travelled from coast to coast to coast in a little yellow car and today we had our last event in Boston, MA. The Pop-Up Adventure Play and Special Guests Tour 2014 is officially complete!

Today was great - Morgan and I were able to have a Pop-Up Adventure Playground with Anna so the whole team was playworking together. It was really very nice to work with both Anna and Morgan in the same space - it's such a rare moment for this to happen for us! Hoorah!

Here is my favourite photo of the day. This tube watching happened for at least 20 minutes.

This trip has been absolutely amazing. It has opened my eyes to a huge world of things, which is incredible considering this is the same country and everything. I still can't quite believe that I've seen, visited and experienced as many awesome things as I have done, just because we happened to be in the area. I think it'll take me a few days to reflect on this adventure, so I'm going to pause and everything in, and reflect on this properly. Until then, here is a photo of me with Mayflower II. It seemed appropriate to end the trip with a visit to where the Brits came to take over America. There are some similarities here, I reckon! :)

Zan conquers America.

I have a few days off now so more blog posts should be happening. You totally should go and look at the facebook pics that I've been posting on behalf of Pop-Up Adventure Play. They're kinda awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)