Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Zan on Tour: Photos

You all know that I like taking photos. If I'm there, my camera will be with me somewhere! As you can expect, this tour has produced a bajillion photos, way too many to share when the wifi has been patchy! My last couple of blog posts have all been my own personal pics, but there are a whole bunch of official work photos too! You can find them on the Pop-Up Adventure Play facebook page, or if you just click here.

Anyway, it's time for me to go and play outside. In the meantime, I leave you with a rare photo of both me and Morgan that isn't a selfie!

Here we are, by Lake Michigan on a cold but sunny afternoon in Chicago.

We're off to North Carolina today! More soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)