Monday, 19 May 2014

A Day of Things

I feel like I did loads today. Besides unpacking, and going to Ikea (again), I also went to the bank, went to the supermarket and went to visit my old house to pick up my leftover post. I also managed to fit in...

A small adventure to a reclaimed materials timber yard with my mum. It was like the daddy of all Scrapstores...

Visited a load of really cute bunnies. They were tiny and bouncy and incredibly fluffy!

Made some Change of Address cards. :) Yay, doodles!

I think I am now back in the swing of things! I feel like I'm getting work done, sorting out my personal snagging list and well on the way to being back and ready for action! Zan is HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)