Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Brand New Post :)

One of the most annoying things about moving house is changing your address. There are so many different companies to contact, all with their particular way of going through the "change of address" formality. Just to add to the complexity of the situation, our new build house is still not a recognised address. Sigh. Technically, our house doesn't exist in the world yet!

No matter. I may not have internet (I'm tethering from my mobile at the minute), and I may have had to fight tooth and nail to have my TV aerial and phone line put in, but at least the postman knows where I live! Hoorah! Today, I received my first real piece of post from my wonderful friend Lee:

Not only is it my first piece of post, but it commemorates my recent trip to the US! So thoughtful! Thank you Lee, for your awesome postcard! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing how well other delivery services do in the near future. A very enthusiastic FedEx man turned up at our house this morning and welcomed us to our new home. It was really quite strange and nice at the same time, but he didn't have post for me - it was for next door. Still, it's good to know he knows howto get here! Haha! :)

Anyway, time for me to head bedwards. I'm enjoying daily blogging again. This is quite nice :) Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)