Friday, 6 June 2014

Flowers Ahoy!

It's the start of the wedding season, and I am once again thrown into a world of flowers, friends and fanciness. Today, I went to browse some flowers for my friends Damon and Jenny's wedding in early July. Here are some of the flowers I saw:

Nearly black roses. They were very mysterious and really quite dark.

Beautiful red roses.

Weird looking spikey flowers.

And lovely little yellow roses.

Okay, so I got a little lost amidst the colourful blooms. I kept wandering off when my mum was asking me questions about colours and stuff. I did do a little homework though, so here are some photos that may feature in wedding flowers in just under a month:

Delicate pink roses.

And lovely ivory roses.

I love taking photos of flowers. I just love the way that God has created these beautiful plants! Everything is so deliberate and unique and absolutely breathtaking. I just wish I didn't have hayfever! There might be many more blogposts featuring the twirls and swirls of petals in the coming weeks. And you know, I don't really mind very much. But I'm feeling another non-flower, wedding-related blogpost tomorrow. So stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)