Friday, 18 July 2014

Busy Bees

Today was busy. I woke up, spent a good hour on the phone with internet people, did some work with church, had lunch with Mum, got dressed, went to see my accountant, did some PhD-ing, washed my hair, rushed out to pick up Tracey, then went to have food with Tracey, Angel, Shyen Wei, Fiona, Frankie and Benny.

It was a lovely catch up with the girls, as always. It's nice to be in each other's company to update eachother, talk through interesting news, and between the lines discover that not much has changed during the months we don't meet. We're still the same, and still lovely. But we're all very busy though. Like bees, buzzing here there and everywhere, even more so for some of us in a literal kind of way.

A real busy bee that I saw when I was out busying today.

I'm pretty tired now, but I feel like I've had a very productive day. Time to wind down and get ready for a day of fun tomorrow! Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)