Monday, 4 August 2014

A Deep Orange Sunset

On my way home from an evening drive, I double backed on a lovely orange sunset to take some photos. The sun was just touching the treetops in the distance and was a very unusual, deep orange. I was eager to take a couple of pics:

Look at the light on the trees - it made it look very strange.

I wasn't the only one admiring the sunset. Hello cat!

Goodbye orange sun - see you tomorrow! :)

Watching the sun sink down beyond the trees gave me an lovely sense of piece. It's always very nice to breathe in a little bit of nature, and experience life beyond the computer. This was a beautiful end to a gloriously sunny day, a welcome return to the sun compared to the dreariness of the weekend. Let's hope the blue skies and sunshine sticks around for a while! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)