Sunday, 31 August 2014

Outside and Dancing Slightly

I really craved some fresh air today so I pootled over to some nearby hills and took in the scenery. It was a lovely day today: light cool breeze with warm sunshine that peeked out from behind the clouds every so often. Together with rolling hills, blue skies and fluffy clouds, I was very much taken by it all. Here are some pics:

I love the rolling hills in the UK. It's so comforting!

I like the little rows of houses in this shot. They seem so neatly lined up along the curves of the valley.

Happy Zan - outside and dancing slightly.

When I got back home, I knew I needed that fresh air! I did a whole load of work that I've been putting off and had some new ideas for crafty projects. Stay tuned for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)