Monday, 25 August 2014

Teardrops for the Rain

My parents and I decided to spent our rainy bank holiday Monday trawling through the stalls of an antique fair. Today, we went to one in Halifax.

It was a good space inside the sports center, nicely lit and with a good variety of things to look at.

I only found me one Sylvac bunny this time. My favourite ceramic bunny of all time.

I came home with these crystal teardrops. Not sure what I'll do with them, but they're lovely and were a nice little bargain. And a nice metaphor for the weather today.

When I got home, I suddenly realised that I've developed habit of acquiring glass-like things. My love of sea glass, my recent antique purchases and some of the souvenirs I brought home from the US were all made of glass! How funny! I'm sure there will be more to come! :) 

I had a nice day - it was drizzly but somehow comforting. I got some work done and did some things I've been meaning to do, so it was all found kinda productive. I hope this continues onto tomorrow! Hoorah!

1 comment:

  1. I love antique fairs! That bunny is such a cute little find.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)