Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Doodle Me Leafy

I made a whole bunch of new postcards over the last week, some of which will be going on their travels soon. I'm really getting into making my own postcards - it's really satisfying, especially paired with my love of sending post. :)

I went with a leafy theme this time - all green because it's still very summery. I really like drawing leaves. More doodles here.

Contrary to what I thought last week, we're beginning September with lovely weather. The weather has been glorious and sunny outside and well as flouncing around in it while doing errands, I've been really enjoying a daily walk in the evening. I've actually been doing a little project about my evening walks - more on that another time :) Hoorah for sunshine and doodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)