Saturday, 6 September 2014

Friendship Pizza

My friend Angel came round to visit today. It's been a while since I've hung out with her (weddings don't really count) so it was nice to catch up. She wanted to participate with some baking so I decided to make pizza for tea - why not, right? :)

Tonight's pizza is topped with selection of deli meats and olives.
We have two sides: potato and egg for mum, and fresh leafy salad for Dad.

It was nice to hang out with Angel. Since her wedding, it's been a bit go go go for her, and then I went to the US, moved house, and have generally on opposite schedules to her. Things don't really change much for people who have been friends for a long time, and it was nice to have those feelings reaffirmed today. It was also good to catch up on the little details too.

I guess it's official now - people can start coming to visit. My parents seem settled into the new house and baking has commenced. Who wants to bake with me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)