Tuesday, 9 September 2014

The Leaves are Falling

No matter how much the sun is shining, there's no holding back the coming of Autumn. The trees know it's happening, and they're beginning to shed their cheerful green leaves. On my daily evening walks I have been watching solitary leaves fall and swirl around me in dance that only they know the steps to. Inspired by the colours, I doodled away:

Early Autumn leaf zoodle - not all the leaves are brown yet so there's a lot of colour to play with. :)

I'm sure that in a few weeks time there will be more red, orange and yellow leaves and another doodle. For now, I'm going to enjoy the mild sunny days as much as I can before the cold sets in. I'm a little excited about getting winter clothes out again but shh, don't tell anyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)