Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Kouign Amanns: The Return

Ever since I made those kouign amanns the other week, I have been craving more. So in celebration of Morgan coming to visit us, I made a batch.

Look at them, all puffed up and glorious, with perfect golden finish and a little caramelisation!

And here's me trying to communicate the worlds "look at the lamination!" in a photo!

Morgan looked so complete, so happy when she was eating these beauties. I couldn't blame her really: I had two! Fresh out of the oven is the best way to eat these, by a long shot, but they are great for a couple of days too, just a different good :)

The enticing aroma of freshly baked pastries are still wafting around the house. I'm going to fall asleep and have sweet dreams about kouign amanns :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)