Thursday, 30 October 2014

Postcardtober Fest 2014

At the beginning of the month, I announced that I was going to send a-postcard-a-day for a month, and then I went on some epic adventures which meant that I was unable to record every single one of my postings. I did get a few photographed though and with it being the last day tomorrow, I thought that I might celebrate with a collage! Hoorah!

I managed to take photos of 25 out of 31 postcards, hoorah! :)

I really enjoyed Postcardtober Fest. It was really nice reaching out to some of my friends that I haven't spoken to for a while, and re-establishing connections via post. It actually felt a little like doing my 365 project which has given me a possible idea for next year.... I think that I will at least have to participate in Postcardtober Fest again next year! Thank you Ric, for the awesome challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)