Monday, 17 November 2014

Blessed

I have been blessed with family and friends. So very blessed. But I am not one for gushing, or hugging, or expressing all of this out loud. I am much more of a note writing, postcard posting, subtle type. I know that this can throw people, especially those who like to hear out loud that they are loved.

So sometimes I do the next best thing I can think of that can show people that they are loved - by feeding them. Being able to provide food for a person at the most primal level is a way to show a person that they cared for, and that they are loved. At least, that's how I see it.

And because of that, I eat with friends a lot. Today, I ate with Lisa:

We went to a nice little pub with very nice food. :)

I am blessed with many wonderful people in my life, and I want them to know how wonderful they are. So thank you all for being great, and I hope to get round to feeding you all one day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)