Saturday, 1 November 2014

Doodle Me Beardman

I've been busy doodling something, but I wasn't sure what it was until a couple of days ago. Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you to meet Beardman:

Beardman is really beardy!

He took a while to draw. About 4 weeks on and off.

I really liked doodling beardman. When he was just a weird pattern, it was quite therapeutic to draw. As he gradually became more of a thing, the pattern became hair, and then the hair became beard and then ta dah! Beardman! I really like how the image evolved, and love the texture that I somehow drew. I love how lines can become so much more than just a line. Doodling gives me so much room for creativity and play! Yay for doodling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)