Sunday, 30 November 2014

Mum Levels Up

It was Mum's birthday today and she chose for us to go antiquing and then eat unlimited salad at a local pub chain. It's wonderful that both me and Dad love doing both of these things too! Here are some photos from our day:

Here we are, in the sun and at the antique place in Chorley. We had lots of fun here, and got excited about it's recent expansion!

I did my usual bunny spotting and found a nice beige one. It's bit bigger than the one my brother and sister-in-law got me for Christmas last year.

There was a lovely sunset today, and we stopped by the road to take photos.

And here's with her unlimited salad - she was so excited and happy about this! Yaaay! :)

I had a lovely day out today with the rentals. Bought a couple of Christmas presents but may have fallen in love with them myself so I'm going to have to do some serious thinking! Haha!

Happy birthday mum - hope you enjoyed your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)