Sunday, 23 November 2014

Pootling Through Oxford

After an epic day at the London Christmas Markets, Angel, Fiona and I decided to drive back up to Manchester via Oxford. We drove through (really very bad) rain in time for a nice morning service in a really pretty church. And of course we were blessed with the opportunity to hang out with more lovely friends, Nadia and Pat, and of course my dear brother and sister-in-law! Hoorah!

We had food and then had more food, and chatted and had fun - it was really good to hang out and just be. And then the rain stopped in time for us to take a group photo :)

There we all are! I rock at taking these pics! :) Hahahaha :)

It has been a lovely weekend away - I don't think I've seen so many people quite so spontaneously for a long time! I'll have to try and arrange something else like this, maybe swing into a different city for lunch and tea and lunch and tea over a number of days. It could be a really funny mini adventure! :) Hahaha.

I had a really great time with Angel and Fiona, spending a lot more time with them than I have for quite a few years. It's great to have such great sisters around me, and I'm feel very blessed to have them as part of my life.

I guess all remains to be said is hoorah for friends, and hoorah for a great weekend away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)