Thursday, 27 November 2014

Winter Candle Jar

While pootling on pinterest, I found some really nice candle jar pins that I wanted to try out. It's been a while since I've done any paper art so I thought that this would work well with the festive season coming up. Here's how it turned out:

I really love how the light shines through, and how the shadows are cast too.

Instead of spray-mounting my winter landscape to my jar, I simply wrapped it around the jar and secured it with some bluetac. This way I can use my jar for other things when Christmas is over :)

I might have to make a few more of these coming up to Christmas, but I don't seem to have many jars hanging around. My dad always seems to take them to the recycling bin before I can get to them! Anyway, this was really fun and simple to make and it's totally made it to my pinterest board of completion. Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)