Sunday, 28 December 2014

A Wonderful PM Christmas :)

We had our annual Purple Monkey Christmas Gathering last night and it was kinda awesome! My college friends and I spent the evening at Shazia's place this year - thank you for having us Shazia! :) We got together, ate together and played together - it was awesome! :) Here are some photos:

Here's Peki with our glow balloons.

Here's J with a box of Grasmere Gingerbread that absent PM Ric sent to us.

Close up of the amazing gingerbread.

Shazia with the traditional PM Christmas sack.

Here's Lee with my Secret Santa present.

Here is a meeple! (A meeple!)

Here is some yummy chocolate cake with magical stars.

Here is Lee with his giant Jenga! :)

Giant Jenga is difficult. And big. But wonderfully, it's extra epic.

Here's our group picture! We're full of smiles after a great evening together.

It's so wonderful to get together with these folk every year. I love my PMs and I hope that we can continue to meet at least once a year for the foreseeable future! I'm so honoured to know such lovely people and I was so chuffed to be hanging out with them yesterday! We really missed Ric and Rach but that's okay, we'll probably see them soon too :) Hoorah for the PMs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)