Thursday, 11 December 2014

Pages of Leaves

My PhD annual progression meeting is coming up in January. I have increased the amount of work that I'm doing to meet the deadline, but for some reason, I have an increased urge to doodle. And specifically, I really really want to doodle leaves. Lots and lots of leaves.

Yaaaay, doodle me leaves! :)

Now I have many many sheets of leaf doodles, and more in the post going on exciting adventures. I absolutely love the colours, the effect... actually I'm not entirely sure what I love the best about them - they just make me really happy. And then after I look at them a little more, I want to doodle more! Hahaha. I'm really excited about my doodles, and am looking forward to seeing the next ones evolve! Weeeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)