Saturday, 3 January 2015

A Page of Postcards

Along with my Doodle page and PhD research page, I'm now adding a Postcard 365 page to my blog so I can keep a record of all my postal adventures this year. The page currently looks a little like the doodle page because there's a lot of overlap right now (the postcards being doodley and all) but when I start getting busy, the postcards will probably be ready made ones. I'm still very excited, and when posting today's postcard I still got the same thrill I did many years ago when I posted my first letter home. I love sending and receiving post. Makes me so happy.

Today's postcard is robot themed. Yay! :)

And of course, if you'd like to receive a postcard from me this year, please let me know. I'd love to brighten up your letter box with a fun piece of post. :) Hoorah for continued postcard excitement! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)