Saturday, 31 January 2015

A Spot of Lunch

My friend Lee and I went for lunch today. We went to my local pub and had a good catch up about everything since Christmas. Lee's also doing a 365 project, so we spent a lot of time taking about it. He's decided to take one photo a day, and of course that totally appealed to me! So today, there was a lot of photo taking, and a lot of photo talk. But first, food!

I had a steak and kidney pudding with mash. Lee had a seafood medley topped with cheesy mash, Here he is, photographising.

We went for a walk afterwards to take lots of pics in the winter sunshine. We saw a squirrel do a big jump from one tree to another!

After our walk, we went back to the pub for dessert! And of course I got another Eton Mess!

It was really lovely to hang out with Lee today. We talked, and laughed, and told stories, and shared problems. It's so lovely to have such great friends around. Thanks for coming round, Lee - see you after Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)