Sunday, 18 January 2015

Errands in the Snow

I was sent to run some errands today and I was super pleased because a fresh layer of snow had landed, covering yesterday's boring fake snow. I decided to head to Ramsbottom and capitalised on being outside by having a little walk before my errands, and here are some of the pics:

Introducing... new wellies! The other stripey ones have gone into retirement because they're holey. 

This is a frozen droplet of water. They were everywhere, and they were beautiful.

Here's another frozen droplet. You had to pick them off the branches like a fruit - it was fascinating!

Lovely view across a little reservoir I found.

And these ducks are... orange. Compared to snow, they're not white at all!

And just as I finished off my errands, the sun came out and it was beautiful.

I had a nice day outside, and really enjoyed the snow-capped landscape. There wasn't enough to make a snowman, but there was the right amount to make everything look beautiful. I had so much fun that I forgot to post my postcard while I was out, so I had to go out again. Ah well, more snow time for Zan :) I promise I did more work today than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)