Monday, 12 January 2015

Over The Pennines

It was windy today as I set off towards Leeds. I must have been very preoccupied with my thoughts because before I knew it, I had arrived at uni and was pacing up and down the aisles of the library trying to find the book I needed. I'm pleased to say that the supervisory meeting that I had with Fraser today went very well. Okay, so some of the work needed a little looking at, but I had made a breakthrough for my conceptual framework and was massively relieved to find out that what I had was indeed conceptual-eque and framework-y.

Anyway, a happy coincidence also had me meet up with my friend Nadia who just happened to be in Bradford today! Hoorah! We chatted, ate super sweet desserts, had a sugar high and a crash, and then filled up on savoury goodness. We had a lot of fun, sharing stories and filling each other in about our lives. I don't see Nadia very often because she lives far far away down south, but I have a feeling I'll be writing more about her in the coming year! :) Hoorah! :)

Anyway, so I forgot my camera today, and only realised when I'd driven over the Pennines (which are a range of mountains by the way) so I was a little sad that I didn't get to take a photo of Nadia. Instead, here is a photo of a doodle I am working on:

It's going to be A4 sized, coloured, and then segmented into postcards. The handmade postcards have humble beginnings :)

There's a lot to process from today so I'm going to leave it there for now. I think I'll have an evening off, watch a little TV and do a little doodling. Hoorah for Nadia and hoorah for a day well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)