Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Treat Day

Today was a treat day. After doing my usual work for Pop-Ups it started snowing big outside. It was lovely to see - beautiful cotton puffs of snow falling from the sky. I was being treated to a lovely show.

After lunch, my parents and we went shopping and I decided to treat myself:

I treated myself to a piece of delicious black forest gateaux.

And I bought myself some new postcards. 
I may have gotten a little carried away, but my justification for this is that I have over 300 postcards to post this year so... the more the merrier!

It's not often that I get to spend a little time to indulge on myself, and sometimes I feel a little guilty when I do splash out. It's not that I don't take care of myself by the way, because I do. I just don't normally go out of my own way to make me happy :) But when I started staring at the cake my mum said very simply "just get one", I really did just think to myself "why not?" And then began umming and ahhing over all the choices.

So today, I was treated to snow, and postcards and cake. I am soooo happy. Deeply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)