Sunday, 8 March 2015

Zan On Tour 2015: The Last Few Days

As the parrots revolt outside (a whole flock of them start cawing at the same time and sounds like they're staging a demonstration) I thought I'd reflect on the last few days in Australia. It's almost time to go home now, so I thought I'd better share some of my latest photos:

We went to look at the water in Geelong.

We found a square cow in a tree while exploring Melbourne. Look at that sky!

We went to visit the koalas. They are so fluffy!

We sneaked into a posh hotel to have dessert and look at the amazing views.

And then I baked a cake for a little celebration.

The last few days have been great. Tomorrow I get to have a final little wander before I will get on a plane, ready for the long journey back home. I've had an amazing adventure in Australia, and I have so many great memories to reflect on and share with everyone when I get home. But for now, I'll have to wave Australia goodbye - until next time, koalas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)