Monday, 2 March 2015

Zan On Tour 2015: A Week Like No Other

Morgan and I are on the 4th week of our month long adventure in Australia, and we are really having a wonderful time. Not only do we get to see amazing things during our time on tour, we have also run into some excellent news. Before I talk about that, please enjoy some of my photos:

This is the view of the harbour as I had breakfast in Newcastle.

We went to so many lovely beaches - this is Redhead Beach

Here I am at the Sydney Opera House

Here are some seagulls with the Sydney Harbour Bridge

This is the evening view in Canberra. Wowee.

And here we are at Ramsey Street. Yes, Ramsey Street.

So as you can see, I've been finding time in between work to enjoy myself. But of course, the work is priority. Pop-Up Adventure Play have now completed 13 different gigs in Australia and are very well received at every location we go to. Not only that, we found out last week that we are shortlisted for 2 awards at the National Playwork Awards, the only playwork award ceremony that we have in our field. On the same day as we found out about that, we met a 4 of the students on our course that we are potentially winning an award for - for a distance learning course with students in 12 different countries, I reckon getting 4 students and 2 tutors in one room was quite the achievement! I will totally write about this more on the Pop-Up blog very soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

Also also also, the Pop-Up book has now been out for 7 days! I'm so excited about this, I have just completely out of words for it. So how about a photo:

Look at me, and my excitement, and a copy of my book. MY BOOK. And Morgan's.

Okay, so that's all the news I have, and a wave of sleepiness has just hit me. It really has been an exciting week, and I'm so pleased to be part of it. I love my work, and I love the way my life is organised. Everything is good and I'm so happy. Hoorah for everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)