Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Sunny London

Now that my brother lives in Oxford, it's so much easier to visit both siblings when I come down south. So just a mere hour's drive took me from Oxford to London to see my sister and brother-in-law. While I waited for them to finish work, I wandered around Richmond for a while, enjoying the sun and learning new things about the country I live in. I didn't take many photos - I didn't feel like it today.

But of course no visit to London would be right without a photo of Bugsy. Little bunny, I'm making you famous!

Here is Bugsy, trying to nap in the sun. He didn't like me taking pictures of him.

I had a lovely evening with my sister - we went to some local running fields and had a picnic! We had all the usual picnic goods as well as chicken wings! Yaaay! :) It was nice hanging out with her - we don't do it much any more because we live so far away, but we steal a moment once in a while. It's also wonderful too because she's also pregnant and so I'm going to be an Auntie twice this year! Big announcement with pregnancy photos to come later on this year. So much joy in our family this year! Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)