Thursday, 9 April 2015

Sunshine for Lunch

It is always a surprise to me when I find Manchester bathed in glorious sunshine. It just doesn't happen very often, and when it does, it's absolutely lovely.

My parents asked me to give them a lift to a local nature park today, and I jumped at the opportunity to be outside. So I cobbled together an impromptu picnic, bundled my parents in the car and had lunch outside:

A sandwich, a chocolate bar and a flask of hot water by the water. Yes!

A disapproving geese. They're all pretty disapproving really. I like the pic though,

There were loads of birds doing somersaults in the sky - here is a pic of one of them. They were a joy to watch.

I really enjoyed my time outside today - got lots of work done as a result and really made me smile. I'm so glad I have a job where I can be flexible with the hour and the location at which I do my work! Hoorah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)