Monday, 6 April 2015

The Magic of Blue

Remember when I first explained my love for sea glass? Since then, I have been on the hunt for a piece of blue, and have been disappointed in the USA and Australia! But today, today is a glorious day. Today, is the day I found my first piece of blue.

Look at how pretty that is! It is perfect, and it's all mine. I'm absolutely chuffed to bits with this.

Strictly speaking, this isn't sea glass. It has all the look and finish of sea glass, but I actually found it by the river that runs near my house. So I suppose, technically, this is river glass. I also found a whole bunch of other different coloured glass as well as lots of old, smooth, pottery pieces. And the lovely thing about the area is that it's quiet and peaceful (apart from some angry looking geese) so I have the whole place to myself to look for my own little pieces of joy. 

Yaaay for blue "sea" glass, and yaay for unexplored places of treasure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)