Thursday, 28 May 2015

Little Baby Law!

My family has grown today! My brother and his wife had a little baby girl at around 10:45 this morning. We called me around half 11 to tell me and I was moved to tears - I'm an Auntie! I can't wait to meet little Alexis in a couple of weeks time!

To celebrate the occasion, today's postcard (yes, I am still doing my postcard project, I haven't forgotten about them!) was a custom make just for Alexis!

I wanted to make sure I remember the date. I still might forget, but now at least it's searchable on my blog, hahaha. Today, 28th May 2015 was Alexis' birthday.

Both mum and baby are doing well. They're hanging out in hospital overnight for observation, but everything is okay. My brother is doing well too - super tired but doting and caring with a hint of "woah, this has just happened". Haha. I spoke to him again later on and everything seems calm and good.

I can't wait to hang out with this new little family. I'm really looking forward to seeing my little niece for the first time. Don't grow up too fast Alexis, I have a lot of photos to take! 

I'm feeling very blessed today - everyone is happy and healthy, and God is good. Hoorah for Clem, Fiona and Alexis! Yaay! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)