Sunday, 12 July 2015

The Day After The Day Before

After yesterday's baby shower, I spent the day taking it easy. I continued painting the baby room and I also met up with my lovely friend Ricky. I've not seen Ricky since last October, so we had a lot to talk about. Combined with delicious food, we had an awesome time just laughing and hanging out.

When we were eating, we saw a lady wander past us with a giant watermelon so we had to go and find one for ourselves. They are SO big, they are amazing! Ricky tells me it was really heavy!

It was lovely hanging out with Ricky today - a nice break from the intensity of painting. I'm almost done with the baby's room and will be heading home from London tomorrow. Some time tomorrow I'll also post up images of the newly decorated room, and some photos of a little photoshoot I did with the new family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)