Monday, 7 September 2015

An Afternoon in Oxford

I pootled down to Oxford today to visit my brother, sister-in-law and niece. This is the last chance to visit them before I go on tour, and I won't get see them for 3 whole months! It was a lovely day today - the weather was nice, I had some good quality auntie/niece time and everyone was well fed! Here are some photos of me hanging out with my sister-in-law and niece:

My niece likes to walk. Except she can't sit or crawl yet. So she leans forward a lot, and hopes that her feet will follow her head.

Here is the compulsory Auntie/Niece photograph!

And here is the little cutie, being entertained while having her nappy changed.

I had a lovely day with my brother and his little family today. The drive down was a bit long but it was totally worth it - so many smiles and cuddles! See you all in December! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)