Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Burger or Lobster?

Oh my oh my, I just had the most lovely meal with my friends Nadia, Fiona and Angel in Manchester. We went to a restaurant that is simply named Burger or Lobster served exactly those two things - burgers and lobsters! There were only 3 options, lobster, lobster roll or burger  - all served with fries and salad. I will say, we argued for a long time before finally deciding ordering 2 grilled lobsters, 1 steamed lobster and 1 burger to share. Here are some photos:

Here is the tool for getting the meat out of our lobster. I thought it was awesomely themed.

There was a tank full of lobsters in the entrance to the restaurant. They were huge!

Here I am playing with the lobster shell squisher. That's Nadia. We'll be seeing much more of her on the blog in the next couple of years.

This is our one burger, divided thoughtfully into 4 by our waitress.

This is one of the 3 lobsters we ordered - so delicious.

This meal was amazing. The lobster was juicy and meaty, and cooked perfectly. The fries were really yummy and the salad was dressed really well. There was just enough food there to be wonderfully full, except I was given extra lobster by Angel and Fiona so I was waaay too full in the end. But it was totally worth it. It was delicious. I will totally go again. 

We had a lovely evening of conversations and laughter, and stayed actually really late. It was really fun and eventhough my belly is still super full of deliciousness, I'm ready to go again. Who wants to come with? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)