Saturday, 21 November 2015

Zan On Tour 2015 - Singapore and Hong Kong

This has been quite the busy segment of our trip, so busy that I haven't really had time to blog much. Since I have a few minutes, let me show you some of the things we have seen in Singapore and Hong Kong. Photo highlights include:

Taking photos with the hippos near the boat in the sky in Singapore.

Being completely ecstatic about the road filled with durian in Singapore.

Riding on the super old trams in Hong Kong.

This amazing photo of sunset at the harbour in Hong Kong

Hong Kong by night from the Peak.

And this photo of my new relative (my Dad's brother's son's son, whoever that is). The smiliest baby I have ever met, who it literally named "laughing".

We go home in 2 sleeps and I really can't believe that 2 months ago we were sat in Manchester, kicking off our world tour with our Directors. There are so many stories to tell but for now I will leave them for another day. We had an awesome Pop-Up today and another tomorrow so I must rest up for that. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)