Thursday, 7 January 2016

Kittens and Goats and Cards and Rockets

I've been working pretty much solidly on my PhD since the last time I blogged. Working so much I appear to have hurt my wrist by typing. I've had to slow down a bit from the working stuff so today I took a little break to go and see my friends from college, for a few games and a good giggle.

First we played a game themed around Wallace and Gromit where we had to build a rocket! Here's mine!

Then we played a card game called Exploding Kittens which my lovely friend Ric got for me for Christmas! Here's my favourite card in the pack.

My time with my friends was short and sweet. We snacked, we laughed, we did impressions of exploding kittens... it was awesome. I came straight home to carry on type type typing but it was totally worth it for some good time with friends. More again soon I hope! Anyway, got to rest the hand overnight ready for more transcribing tomorrow! Gah! To the online TV! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)