Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Hello Bread!

It has been a long time since I baked for fun. A quick search on the ol' blog shows me that I haven't baked voluntarily since.... the PM Bake-Off Party we had at Christmas. Gosh, that's quite a long time for me. But today, as I was battling with some crazy typing for the ol' PhD, I had the deep urge to bake me a loaf. So I downed tools and kneaded me a nice white loaf. And a handsome loaf it was too!

Look at my freshly baked bread, with the traditional "z" carved into it, hahaha :)

I can't wait until breakfast now. I bet this makes an awesome toast.

Maybe this is the beginning of therapeutic baking again like when I was doing my Bachelor's degree. Hahaa. We will see. Yay for baking and more baked goods ahoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)