Monday, 1 February 2016

Hello February

January felt long. For some reason it just didn't seem to want to end. I know I was incredibly busy but I'm not really sure with what. A combination of work, babies and crazy PhD pressure will probably do it. But it's finally February! Woohoo!

This also means that I've been doing my second year of daily postcards for a whole month now. You can check out where the postcards have gone with my map which you can see here. It's been nice adding to the postcards to the map every day - without going anywhere, my adventures have already taken me 75,000 miles! I quite like that. Adventures from home! :)

Here's one of my Zoodled postcards from the last month. The robots have made a come back! :) I should have loads more artwork to add to my zoodle page this year! :) Hoorah! :)


I feel a little exhausted today. I think it's probably TV in bed time! :) Sometimes it's the little things that make life awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)