Thursday, 28 April 2016

5-Day Full-Time Auntie-ing

This time last week, I was coming to the end of 5 days of looking after my little niece. She can walk now, so my parents and I had a busy week chasing after a pint-sized person who wanted to put her finger in every tiny hole, and give every one and everything a kiss. Here are some of the photos my niece on holiday at my house:

We pushed some things around the house.

We went on some swings

We played with a rain maker.

We hung out in a big flower pot.

We beheaded some flowers.

We pushed more things around.

We ate a lot of a strawberries.

And we hung out a lot.

I had a great week with this little one. I'm really glad that she felt comfortable with me and my parents for 5 days, and that we were able to keep her happy and healthy. I feel so blessed to have had this time with this tiny little person, and every day I thank God that she's in my life. 

Come back and play soon, little one! Your Auntie Zan misses you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)