Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Being Birthdayed 2016


I feel very much loved after spending a few days being birthdayed by various lovely people. And to have so many versions of cake too! So exciting, so delicious and so awesome.

Here I am having birthday sushi with my sister and brother-in-law. It was followed up by birthday eton mess. So great. My little nephew was around too, but more on that later :)

This was birthday snacks and pandan swiss roll with my friend Ricky. Not seen him for so long, it was lovely to catch up!

And here I am with my friends Lee, Peki and J for a birthday beach adventure! We had red cake, next to the red squirrel park, with a red lady. More about this another day too! :)

Combined with my trip to the Lake District with Andy and my actual birthday celebrations, this has been an awesome couple of weeks. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people who spent time with me indulging in my love of cake and adventures. You are all lovely. Thank you so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)