The mixture for the jumbles wasn't that difficult, but the recommended decorative shapes were tricky. It took a long while to work out the double knot (not entirely sure why) and I could have done the full Celtic knot better (with more overlaps with the circle). Anyway, here are my finished jumbles:
Ta dah! I think they look quite pretty :)
This one was my favourite I think! :)
I didn't have all the spices for the actual recipe so I just put lemon and orange zest in, as well as some cinnamon. Turned out pretty tasty - crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside. I think I'd like to experiment with more flavours and try this again another time. And I reckon I'll make a marzipan centerpiece for Christmas. More soon!